Find New Paths enables you to use Strava Heatmap data to find new trails, routes and training spots.
- Strava heatmap shows us where people are riding your bikes all over the globe, so why not use this information to find new paths to ride?
- Start from scratch or enter with an Strava activity URL.
- You will see your path editable and the Strava heatmap on the background and you will be able to find different variations of a trail, commuting route, etc.
- Edit your path and download the GPX file that could be used on any GPS device.
- You can even choose diferent heatmaps colors. Try all colors it's so cool.
Try it now!